Future Campus School – Garia – Primary School
Class I to II
At the Primary School, the principal aim of the school is to engage students with interesting assignments and empower them to think beyond.
Students are introduced to the core subjects
- The language curriculum is designed to provide experiences in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- The mathematical concepts are introduced to students with the help of concrete material, relevant situations and games.
- The science curriculum provides opportunities for exploring, experimenting, observing and drawing conclusions.
- Sports curriculum lays emphasis on development of gross motor skills, stamina, flexibility, balance, strength, team building and overcoming fear.
- Art, music, dance and theatre help children to understand body rhythm and balance.